Admissions in MBBS, Session 2020-21:

Result for National MDCAT will be announced by 16th December, 2020.


PMC portal to apply admission for MBBS at SAHARA Medical College Narowal shall be open on 17th December, 2020 on PMC website.

We have displayed the structure of the interview for the information of students at our website before 25th November 2020. While, fee structure is also available at http://smcn.edu.pk.

The admission shall be concluded by all colleges by 15th February, 2021.

The Pakistan Medical Commission shall invite applications on www.pmc.gov.pk on a national level from students seeking admission to private medical colleges immediately after the announcement of the MDCAT result. Students shall be required to submit their applications within a fifteen (15) day period from the opening date for submission of applications.

PMC shall make the merit up to 80% of the aggregate and the remaining 20% shall be added by SAHARA Medical College Narowal as the students’ performance in the interview. Thus, making it total 100. This (80 + 20) will be the merit on which the student will be admitted.

To view the PMC Admission Regulations 2020 (Amended) click on following link: PMC Admission Regulations(Amended) 2020-2021


For detail, kindly contact to “Admission Office” at SAHARA Medical College Narowal or SAHARA for Life Trust, Head Office, 50 Bridge Colony Lahore Cantt at +92-42-111-800-111 or email: info@smcn.edu.pk.