PROCEDURE TO APPLY (TERMS & CONDITIONS)
Before you apply for admission in Sahara Medical College, please read following terms and conditions. The application form shall proceed after you agree to the terms and conditions:
- The admission application portal is made available from 01 July, 2021 as per Pakistan Medical Commission – PMC Medical Undergraduate Education (Admissions, Curriculum and Conduct) Regulations 2021 – Notification dated 04-06-2021.
- SAHARA admission application portal shall be available on our website www.smcn.edu.pk from 01 July, 2021 till 10 December, 2021.
- Students may not be able to complete the application until their results of FSc / A-Levels and MDCAT. The College shall accept these when available but not later than 10 December, 2021.
- Your application shall be considered complete only after your results of FSc / A-Levels and MDCAT are entered and uploaded and application processing fee is submitted.
- If any FSc or equivalent 12th grade qualification result is delayed beyond 10th December, 2021, the student’s application for admission shall be retained by the college and shall be applicable for the next academic year. No other application shall be carried forward to the next admission session.
- All fields in the form need to be correctly filled. Your attachment pictures / scanned images / pdfs should be clear and legible.
- Admission application and prospectus fee are paid on the portal online and are non-refundable.
- Your completed application constitutes your inclusion in the merit list and schedule of your interview. Chances of your admission depends on the merit.
- Interview schedule shall be provided to the candidates. Candidates may apply for change of date before their scheduled time. Students should print their application form and fee receipt from the portal and bring them along with their original documents for interview.
- Interview criteria and fee schedules are available on our website.
- Merit Lists shall be displayed on our website by 15 December, 2020. The students shall be provided 72 hours for submission of their fees and dues. Failure to pay the fees in time shall result in deletion of name from the merit lists. Any student not accepting the offer shall enable the next student in the merit list to avail the offer.
- The admissions shall be completed by 15 January, 2022.
- Transfer of admission shall be permitted after your registration with the authorities (University and Pakistan Medical Commission) subject to availability of seats after 01 March, 2022.
- Submission of falsified / forged information or documentation shall result in deletion of name from the admissions system and may also be liable to legal proceedings.
- All the above dates and timelines are as per PMC Notification. Dates are subject to change as per the instructions of authorities.
New to SAHARA?
For detail, kindly contact to “Admission Office” at
SAHARA Medical College Narowal
SAHARA for Life Trust, Head Office, 50 Bridge Colony Lahore Cantt